Birthday and Christmas

With the blink of an eye, it's Thursday. My birthday weekend already feels like it happened too long ago.

We had a meal at Les Amis and I was slightly disappointed that 5 out of 10 items featured truffles (which had no flavour). Nothing at all like the truffles I had in Seoul which were da bomb. Can't say I'm impressed with Les Amis. And I found the service to be a tad unprofessional. The server got our entrees mixed up and we waited so long for the 2nd dessert that we actually asked for the bill!

St Regis was also unremarkable. Some of the fixtures looked dated and the cake they sent up look rather amateurishly baked. And we were relegated to the poolside for breakfast due to the saveurs les brassieres having a full house. Nothing actually even tasted good in the breakfast buffet.

On a brighter note, I had beauty in a pot with my cousins on Tuesday, which was awesome. I just really hope they do away with shark cartilage.

And tonight we'll be having dinner with June, tomorrow with Dylan and Serene. Followed by my family Christmas dinner on Saturday and Christmas tea on Sunday with Harold, Mavis and Mathias. Christmas feasting has really started!


No comments: